Talent and Culture Manager
The Talent and Culture Manager position is part of CSD's Virtualization Program, allowing team members to work from any location that meets their needs. We believe that leaders belong in every community, and are proud to support our diverse and global workforce. Learn more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXUrmixePKE
CSD has a unique opportunity for an experienced Talent and Culture Manager to join our Team. Operating in a virtualized work environment, the Talent and Culture Manager collaborates with members of the T&C Team to deliver best in class service that empowers CSD's workforce to learn, grow, prosper, and deliver results in support of CSD's mission to improve the lives of the deaf and hard of hearing.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provides Human Resources support to team members in global locations and serves as a point of escalation for Talent and Culture staff regarding complex issues involving CSD’s workforce
- Supports the Vice President of Talent and Culture in the development of effective programs and services, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, leave management, wellness, safety, compliance, training, employee engagement, employee relations and other areas of Human Resources. Develops and delivers trainings, when appropriate.
- Serves as a resource to national administrators on the effective management and engagement of talent, including day-to-day support in areas of employee relations, policy and procedure interpretation, performance management, and compliance
- Assists in the development and deployment of policies and procedures and provides training to CSD Team members on policies, procedures and state and federal regulations
- Manages and participates in the onboarding process for assigned employee groups, including new hire paperwork, new hire orientation, benefits enrollment, background and drug screenings and document management. Develops strategies to improve the new hire experience.
- Supports the development of strategies affecting CSD’s global culture, specifically, promoting employee productivity, employee satisfaction, and contributing towards CSD’s status as a best-in-class employer
- Provides for the proper and effective reporting and analysis of complex data related to CSD’s global workforce
- Leads CSD’s Talent & Culture communication channels, ensuring the effective delivery of information related to CSD operations is delivered to CSD’s global workforce
- Completes special projects, as directed, and provides regular reports regarding progress to internal stakeholders
- Partners with other Talent & Culture Manager(s) on the effective management and delivery of day to day services performed by the T&C Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Organization Development, or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Five years of professional experience in Human Resources management
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organization Development or related field (preferred)
- Professional experience processing payrolls (preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification, or SHRM – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification (preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language (highly preferred)
CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. For a full list of benefits and perks, please visit the career page.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, including individuals with a disability and protected veterans.