Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
The Digital Marketing & Communication Manager leads the development and deployment of digital marketing and communications of all of CSD’s Strategic Initiatives program, which includes but not limited to CSD Social Venture Fund, its business partners and other strategic initiatives as identified by the leadership team. This includes key priorities and initiatives, ensuring that business partners and stakeholders are engaged in organizational activities.
- Develops and consults on digital marketing strategy solutions for CSD’s Strategic Initiatives, CSD Social Venture Fund, its business partners and other CSD’s business units,
- Creates and present digital marketing campaign plans and business rationales that align with business objectives
- Analyzes the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to senior leadership,
- In collaboration with the Chief Innovation Officer, writes white papers, articles, and thought leadership,
- Creates and executes successful communications programs that strengthen the brand,
- Supports the recruitment of potential mentors for the CSD Social Venture Fund,
- Conducts advanced research and analysis to specific programs/projects as defined by CSD’s Strategic Initiative
- Provides project coordination support to the CIO and partner organizations as defined by CSD’s Strategic Initiatives
- Prepares and assist in development, editing and production of presentations
- Develops and fosters positive and sustainable relationships in the community while managing brand reputation. Creates a consistent, purposeful presence in the community for organizational awareness and recruitment of Team Members and Partner Organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Digital Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising, Analytics, or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Three years of progressive experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience using digital marketing tools & systems (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, WordPress, Adjust, Marketo, Adobe and related.)
- Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language
CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. For a full list of benefits and perks, please visit the career page.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.